Dennis has over 45 years’ experience as a lawyer and a wide range of litigation experience, including
- corporate contractual disputes;
- shareholder disputes;
- breach of trust/misleading and deceptive claims;
- property litigation including possession actions, fraud claims;
- Gaming law;
- conducted litigation in the UK, Puerto Rico and the US;
- He is an accredited Mediator with a high success rate in mediations.
Dennis has more than 30 years’ experience in defamation matters acting for both plaintiffs and defendants, and advising / acting for companies in brand damage matters.
He has for more than 10 years been a member of Senior Solicitor’s Scheme of Law Society of NSW advising solicitors on ethical and professional issues.