Philip has over 35 years experience as a commercial lawyer.
Philip has acted on commercial transactions, property matters, litigation and advice in relation to legislation for NSW Government Authorities, including port owners in Sydney and Port Kembla, New South Wales, and Authorities that operate the Railways, Buses and Ferry Services.
In his Commercial practice, he has been involved in a wide range of commercial matters including:
- purchase and sale of businesses
- joint-venture agreements
- buying/selling/leasing commercial property
- providing specialist advice on/ drafting wide range of personal and commercial Trusts .
He has provided specialist advice to Charitable organisations , including advising on/obtaining Income Tax deductibility status.
Acted for private and ASX listed companies in a wide range of matters including transactional, advising on corporate governance,ASX requirements in including Takeover Panel proceedings.
Philip has been:
- a Fellow of the Institute of Company Directors.
- a Fellow of the Institute of Company Secretaries and
- admitted as a barrister and solicitor or in Victoria